Solved Questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by robierules, Sep 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We have a new Domain!
    We are now EngineOwning.TO
  2. Do you often get injection errors like 0xC000007B, 0xC000071C, 0xC0000189, etc?
    Clear your loader cache [here]
  1. robierules

robierules New Member Customer

Quick few questions for ya before I purchase the hacks.

Am I able to still play the game with controller once I've injected the hacks?
    Also when is the spoofer available to purchase?
    Lastly, when I use the hacks/spoofer, will I need to disable any virus/threat protection settings?

Many thanks

2. Agriolo

Agriolo Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Yes, you just need to configure the cheat with mouse and keyboard. After that you can use a controller.

There is no ETA.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no, that depends on your loader build (every user has a unique loader build) as some parts might trigger virus alerts.

3. xochitl9365

xochitl9365 New Member Customer

Never disable your virus protection. Create a dedicated folder off you C: drive and create an exclusion in your windows settings

Start > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & Threat Protection > Virus and threat protection settings (Manage Settings) > Exclusions (Add or remove exclusions) > Add an exclusion

Then select the folder you created off your C: drive

When you download the injector, you might have to direct the download to that folder

When you run the loader, Windows may tell you it stopped it, but you should be able to click "more info" or something like that and then click "run anyway"

surfer13134 likes this.
  4. robierules

robierules New Member Customer

So all I have to do is inject the hacks, when in MW toggle from mouse/keyboard to controller as normal and it will still work on controller?

5. surfer13134

surfer13134 New Member Customer

Yes