Modern Warfare (2019) My record

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by elwhitwe, Aug 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We have a new Domain!
    We are now EngineOwning.TO
  2. Do you often get injection errors like 0xC000007B, 0xC000071C, 0xC0000189, etc?
    Clear your loader cache [here]
  1. elwhitwe

elwhitwe New Member Customer

Mi registro rfedhg.jpg

alexzl1972, Michael35 and RizaRiz like this.
  2. sleepyivy

sleepyivy Well-Known Member Customer

3. TheForbiddenOne

TheForbiddenOne Member Customer

Gay. You ruined 103 peoples games. That's not what this is for...

Sixshooter69 and beastmode013 like this.
  4. sleepyivy

xd

5. Homie

Homie Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Gay. Judging people for using the cheat in the way they want to. If we didnt want people to use it for raging we would restrict the settings :)

6. sairus2010

sairus2010 EO Addict Customer

Get ready for the ban)))

7. nCore

nCore Godlike Customer

Gay, hiding the cheat and trying to act like a "pro" :p

xsfa_warzone likes this.
  8. TheForbiddenOne

Bruh...who said anything about hiding the cheat and trying to act like a "pro"? I don't remember anyone saying that at all. Maybe think before you speak next time. You probably won't look as stupid. SMH. But let me ask you, what do you get out of rage hacking like that? No scoping people 400m away. shooting everyone out of the sky, using Silent Aim and not even needing to hit the target. What do you get out of that? And now a lot of people are starting to not play anymore and because of people like you the new Call of Duty: Vanguard is going to have an Anti-Cheat.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people using EO. Hell, even I use it. But use it so you can have a good time and get better at the game. Only losers go out looking to ruin someone else game. Especially 103 of them, Just saying...
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 15, 2021 ---
    Wow. You gotta love when a Staff Member openly calls you out and says your gay. Do all of the other Admins and Staff approve of treating their customers like that?

9. sleepyivy

Who are you to judge people for how they use the chair? Let people play how they wanna play. I’m sure some would look down on you for trying to hide the chair and pretend you’re actually good at the game. Point is, if EO wasn’t meant to be raged on , they wouldn’t allow the settings to be so op. Get off your high horse

10. xsfa_warzone

xsfa_warzone New Member Customer

Only closet cheaters care about bans and anti cheats lol. You know EO was initially a rage site before it got super popular.. right?

11. TheForbiddenOne

Again, whoever said I try to hide anything and that I'm pretending I'm actually good at the game. For starters, I am actually good at the game. I have a 3.26 K/D. I only use EO for the Unlock All tool. So think before you speak next time. Not everyone is like you. Some people actually know how to play the game and don't take time out of their day just to ruin other peoples games. SMH. Nice try though...

And for the record, I don't care if someone uses EO. I use it for the Camos and Unlock All but if someone was using it for the ESP or Aimbot that's cool with me. Have fun and play your game. But there's a big difference between using walls and aimbot to kill an enemy and just camping on top of a building shooting everyone out of the sky and no scoping people 400m+ away. It's funny that you can't see that...

12. Homie

Homie Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

No one cares