Controller and Easiest to use settings

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by Belayor, Jul 22, 2021 at 1:18 PM.

1. We have a new Domain!
    We are now EngineOwning.TO
  2. Do you often get injection errors like 0xC000007B, 0xC000071C, 0xC0000189, etc?
    Clear your loader cache [here]
  1. Belayor

Belayor New Member Customer

Are you able to setup engine owner on ox and use a controller? Also I want simple easy to use setup that will give me soft aimbot without risk of getting banned. Is this possible and supported by administrators?

2. Belayor

Belayor New Member Customer

I meant on PC sorry

3. ksprlol

ksprlol Member Customer

#3 ksprlol, Jul 22, 2021 at 4:52 PM
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2021 at 5:56 PM
    Yes, you can use a controller and configure the aimbot settings to your liking.

If you want to look for good settings, just make a custom lobby with bots and try to find the perfect settings that suit you.

This is how to setup the controller: https://www.engineowning.to/threads/setup-controller-and-aimkey.16745/

You can find some configs here: https://www.engineowning.to/threads/config-collection.9972/

4. jbh216

jbh216 New Member Customer

On the guide for the controller how do you put the -NUM4|+NUM6 into the right trigger spot? I am having a hard time figuring how to input that command.

5. Waddell

Waddell New Member Customer

Doing this gives you no aim assist on controller because you have to use keyboard mouse settings. Therefore you must use aimbot in every gun fight. So if your trying to look legit I would not recommend.

6. ksprlol

ksprlol Member Customer

It says this in the guide: "To setup your triggers you have “L Trigger” and “R Trigger” assign by right clicking and adding whatever you desire to be a function." So for example, put L Trigger as your mouse's left click and for the R Trigger your mouse's right click.

Also, I realized that you don't really need that program anymore, just use the "on zoom" or "hard lock on zoom" EO settings and you should be fine.

7. ksprlol

ksprlol Member Customer

Personally I do not use that program in the guide so I don't really know how it works, I use x360ce for my PS5 Controller.