Modern Warfare (2019) 4K | Actually Playing Legit After 2 Years Cheating Non-stop

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by GodSent, Nov 22, 2021.

1. The cheat was updated and is back online again
    Subs have been unfrozen and extended by 10 days!
  2. Do you often get injection errors like 0xC000007B, 0xC000071C, 0xC0000189, 0xC00000BB, etc?
    Clear your loader cache [here]
  3. Tired of deleted discord servers?
    Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. GodSent

GodSent Well-Known Member Customer

#1 GodSent, Nov 22, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
    Δ DO NOT ASK ABOUT ETA NOBODY KNOWS AND YOU'RE JUST GONNA LOCK THIS THREAD! Δ
    ==============================================================================

I'm no pro but here it is lol

:vlc:If you have questions comment or PM me always looking to make new forum friends:vlc:

2. deathmaster908

deathmaster908 Well-Known Member Customer

I noticed actually after months cheating just using the esp I have gotten better while playing legit xD Guess you learn routes and player movements better after seeing it done thru esp so without it you kinda know, nice video man

rhvsee, ShoyBandz and BADBOY85 like this.
  3. GodSent

True, I have a much different playstyle than before which is more aggressive because I am more likely to predict xD. Appreciate it

4. caplecure

caplecure Well-Known Member Customer

I agree having used the cheat to combat other cheaters, now there are less of them you still have the confidence to be more aggressive than you were prior to having the cheats on, I found I had to keep reducing my Aimbot as my accuracy got better, I started on 3 fov-distance and now Im down to 0.5 its crazy how this cheat has improved my playstyle to the point I'm playing without it all now.
    Good topic guys would be interesting to see how many of the community here have found there play style improved because of using the cheat and now not using it.

Corry, Rosence0001 and deathmaster908 like this.
  5. Alisandradumont

Alisandradumont Well-Known Member Customer

when is the.......
    When is the.... nah man just messing thanks for the vid man. I do not actually use esp myself just a small aim assist so I can play when I have the shakes maybe once or twice a week but as a house-bound person cod is my life, but always good to see people showing how they have gotten better through using the program.

6. DavidKSmith

DavidKSmith Member Customer

Anyone else Jones-ing...

dunkinnn, KindaSus and shadow2323 like this.
  7. shadow2323

shadow2323 New Member Customer

how did u get the fov thing

8. Alisandradumont

9. GodSent

Although I don’t personally use this, yea you could definitely use this for fov
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 23, 2021 at 7:53 PM ---
    I found some source and made a little dll for myself with some things I want and that was really it, didn’t buy anything

Alisandradumont likes this.
  10. Alisandradumont

I play on ultra-wide which is insane views

GodSent likes this.
  11. rhvsee

rhvsee New Member Customer

lol it's kinda the same for me. I used to use the cheat when hard lock on zoom was still a thing and switched to just using the esp and now whenever I play i watch for all the possible movement patterns of other players and feel its made me better at deductive reasoning when i play haha
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 23, 2021 at 8:34 PM ---
    cap.

12. im_not_ahacker-69

im_not_ahacker-69 New Member Customer

My bad, just saw people saying how playing with cheats has improved their playstyle etc was just curious. More than playing with cheats spend time playing and you'll eventually get good just my 2 cents though.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 23, 2021 at 8:39 PM ---
    Why would I cap lol I only use the unlockall cause u got me fucked up if u think imma spend 30$ each blueprint if u dont believe me EO is down, we can 1v1.

13. GodSent

Ah true that's a valid point I guess it is related. Also, the combination of playing more while cheating is bound to improve your skills should you not be using the cheat anymore afterwards.

im_not_ahacker-69 likes this.
  14. Alisandradumont

I disagree. I used an aiming program to improve my aim, using the software I got on steam called aim lab, it improved my reaction time and aim. now esp is the same thing you can see how people behave using skeletons and soon from that you can learn to counter it and see how people play a lot more than other play. the tools can be used in many ways, now I get the shakes sometimes so on or 2 days a week I use a 2 fov aim assist and I hit the key left go hit the key let go tap tap tap and this helps me when I have insane shakes which make it impossible to play the game otherwise and sadly as I am stuck in the house all I have is my games to play while my kids are out my wife is out and when I cannot paly for shit no one wants to play with that guy so I use the tool. end of the day people use the tools for all different sorts of reasons, this guy used it to improve and he has drastically. the tool is just that a tool to help. now if you continue to use that tool then fair play, if you choose to downgrade when you use it that is cool too. but one thing in life you cannot argue with is if someone says to you. This tool helped me improve, that is their statement and no one can argue with a personal statement of how something did something or how something made you feel. As in your comment, I am replying to made me feel the need to correct your negative statement. not everyone can get good like that especially as you get older. I am happy that you do not need the tool to help you improve.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 23, 2021 at 8:48 PM ---
    fyi before using theaim lab i was missing over 63% of my shots. after 2 weeks I was hitting over 90% now on shake days I miss over 95% of my shots, with the aim assist only I hit over 70% i have no esp or anything else just the aim assist and before you say why not use a controller, ever tried to use a controller with a deformed hand and shakes that make it shake out of your hands anyhow, give t a try one day its fun I tell you
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 23, 2021 at 8:51 PM ---
    I do not even bother with bluerpints I like using my guns bare assed naked

15. GodSent

God bless you

Marioal9 likes this.
  16. Agriolo

Agriolo Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Further off topic posts in this thread will get punished!
    Please stay on topic.

17. Alisandradumont

some people like to be punished though. (not me I am trying to keep it on topic as I love God's videos :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 23, 2021 at 9:35 PM ---
    need more vids man, i know you got more up your sleeve

18. modsmate

modsmate Member Customer

hey guys i need help..
    since the update has updated i cant get online with the cheat it shows up ,
    stage;0xC
    status,oxC0000141
    result;0x0

Logikal7 likes this.
  19. naruto

naruto Member Customer

me too i have the same problem

20. Buckeyes234

Buckeyes234 Member Customer

i keep getting an error that my hypervison or something but its disabled but my cheat for vangaurd works just not warzone i even have the spoofer